Thursday, May 20, 2004

Tired....

I was out ill yesterday and today I feel exhausted. By ill I mean Ill, wink, wink. I did a lot of running around and I spent a lot of time in Dallas. The full story to be published later once I feel more comfortable about what I did. It wasn't anything bad.

After I ran my errands I picked up my friend Chico for lunch and we went to Mo Mo's Pasta off of Knox. It was an interesting little place, the restaurant is Italian, the waiter was Mexican, and the music playing in the background was Middle Eastern. The food was great and I would definitely go back. After the restaurant we went to the little Italian gelatto place next door and both of my credit cards were declined. It was extremely embarrassing, not b/c they were declined but because the guy was very cute and he had a great accent. I only have two cards, my check card, and a regular credit card and they were both declined. I was very confused because I have money or credit in both of my accounts. I told the guy I was embarrassed and he teased me about it a little. Since I don't carry cash Chico had to pay for me. I love Chico! On the way out he guy behind the counter told they were having problems with their machine and that it wasn't my card. I felt so relieved that he knew I wasn't a dead-beat. If he hadn't told me that I was going to run to the bank and get him a copy of my financial statement...he was cute :)

That is it...nothing new going on since my last post.

Oh, I did start watching Colonial House! on PBS and I am hooked. The series started on Monday night and it continued on Tuesday, this show is better than any reality t.v. show on the other networks. The show has been full of drama and excitement. In the first episode the colonist receive news that the governors daughters fiance has been killed in a car accident and her whole family had to leave. Once they leave the colony starts to fall apart, there is no order and everyone does what they want. In the next episode the governor returns alone and he starts to take control of the colony, he starts handing out punishments like there is no tomorrow, at one point everyone in the colony was wearing a letter on their clothing to signify what wrong they had committed.
On Tuesday night Jonathon Allen, one of the servants, came out of the closet to the whole community during a Sabbath sermon. It was very funny to see the shocked look on the Governor and his family, his family is very conservative and religions from TX.

That is all I have for now. I have to get to work, I will be gone for the majority of the day at a seminar and I have over 200 emails to catch up on. I think I will be able to delete most of them but I still have to read them....damn work...


1 comment:

maria said...

uhm, the guy from talentis is way cute. a little weird, but cute. thats my palce. my stalker and i go there all the time.