Wednesday, May 05, 2004

It hit me!!

The funny thing about loneliness is that you never know when it is going to hit you. Sure, if sit down and analyze the events of the past few weeks you would have known it was coming but who actually sits down and analyzes every event in their life? In a way being lonely is similar to being happy, you don’t really know how happy something or someone makes you until they are gone. I believe it is the same with loneliness. Being lonely is just a necessary emotion to help you move on and get you motivated. Sure I am lonely now but what can I do to get over it? Well, for one thing I can stop listening to Norah Jones and the song “Come Away with Me” which reminds me of my ex and makes me a little depressed. I could also be more social, and I could stop thinking of how lonely I would be if I was to move to the Dallas/Irving area. I don’t know anyone up there but I would make friends quick, I am a very friendly guy. I could get involved in group activities, join new organizations. The possibilities are endless. No more sitting around feeling lonely I am done with Norah Jones, I am done with it all (for today).

No comments: