Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Free At Last!

I finally have my house all to myself again. Yesterday when I got home from work I noticed that my two spare keys were sitting on top of my counter and I immediately checked the rooms to see if my guest had left. It was so nice to sit down and read and not be disturbed or worry about having the television to loud. Life is great.
I spoke with my parents last night and I think they are developing a gambling habit. It is the third week in a row that they have gone to Vegas for the weekend. The first time they went they won some money but they have been loosing ever since. I never thought of my parents as the gambling type but they both seem to enjoy it and they are spending time together doing what they both like to do so I won't tell them anything about it.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

I was a little concerned about their gambling habbits but now I think they are getting over it. This coming weekend they will be in San Diego visiting one of my uncles. One of the reasons they gamble so much, I think, is because my parents are old and they don't have that much to do anymore. It is just the two of them so they don't have to worry about anyone else. Another thing is the fact that they live so close to Vegas, for them it is just a drive away. I dont know, I say let them enjoy their old age.