Monday, May 03, 2004

My Busy/Crazy Weekend

There are times when I am so exhausted by my weekend that I wish I had no friends. This weekend was extremely crazy, and it all comes down to my need to socialize so I over booked myself and I end up running from one corner of the metroplex to the other.

Saturday I had to get up at 6 in order to take a practice GMAT test at 7:30. I did horrible by the way. My friends Sarah and Will ran into my ex on Saturday also, but I won’t write to much about that right now because I am afraid of what I will say. Right now I am referring to him as the “Son of a Bitch”. I have a theory on ex-boyfriends that I will have to write about later.
Anyway, back to my crazy weekend. So after my test I ran over to my favorite bakery to pick up a dessert for my boss’s Cinco De Mayo party. I had to be at home by 11 to change for a baptism I had to go to at 12, at 1:30 I met my sister for lunch, and at 3 I had to be at my boss’s party. My point is that it was a crazy weekend but I had so much fun.

My boss’s party was so much fun, everyone there was extremely nice and they had live entertainment. Their parties are always very exciting.

Sunday I was suppose to go to Canton Trade Days with Chico but he called on Saturday and he was so sick. Luckily Seyd called that afternoon and they went with me. I had a great time at Canton, I am sure it was because Seyd and Ash went with me. J
The main purpose of the trip was to look at dogs and I fell in love about 10 times that day. I saw so many beautiful dogs that I just absolutely loved. I did see a Labradoodle but it was a first generation (F1) and those dogs are more likely to shed than an F2. It was also a full size dog and I was looking for the miniature (20 – 30 lbs) version. I am going to do some research and see if I can find a breeder that has this size available.

I also fell in love with a catouhoud (sp?) that was adorable. There was also a black and white poodle that was adorable, but can you see me walking a poodle? It was very cute though and I might have to consider a full blood poodle.

I learned a thing or two about myself this weekend, and that is that I give my opinion/advice way to freely. I am going to work on that, I realize that most people don’t particularly care what my views or opinions are.