Friday, May 14, 2004

Never Drink with Co-Workers

Song in my head:No me enseƱaste by Thalia!


We had a happy hour yesterday at the Roof Top bar at Reata! and it was great. I love to sit outside when the weather permits it. Yesterday the weather was nice and breezy until the thunderstorms and the rain moved in. It was perfect, the sky got dark all of a sudden, the temperature dropped a few degrees, and the wind picked up. It was perfect, it would have been better if I had been there with someone special but that is another story, today I am writing about why you should never drink with co-workers.
I like my most of my co-workers but there are a few that I can’t stand either because of their rudeness, their negativity, or their lack of social skills. The bad thing about drinking with co-workers is that you really can’t drink as much as you want because you don’t want to loose all your inhibitions and make a fool of yourself. You especially don’t want to end up sitting next to the people you like but don’t really want to sit next to because they annoy you….and that is what happened to me and I wasn’t drinking a lot so it made it a even worse.

Moral of the story: Never drink with Co-workers and if you do make sure you sit with the fun people.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Of course you are one of those fun people I drink with. What do you think we are going to be doing this coming Saturday?