Monday, August 09, 2004

New Building

We are in a our new building today and it is so nice.
I have never worked in a building were we have been the first occupants, it has a new building smell....concrete....plastic...you know, the new smell.

The views are amazing. On one side we have the Trinity River and on the other we have all of downtown Fort Worth. The lobby is marble and very modern looking. I have not really had a chance to explore the rest of the building because I have been unpacking but what I have seen has been really nice.

It took me 14 minutes to get to work, approximately 5.6 miles. It is a little closer than my old building but it takes me a bit longer because now I have to do all city driving and the traffic lights are horrible. I will be exploring new ways to get to work and back home this week. I hope to find a shortcut that will allow me to get home in under 10 minutes.

The Trinity Trails are right across from our building so I was thinking that instead of going home or to the gym and jogging that I could just change in the gym in the building and jog on the trails.

It is all very exciting.

2 comments:

Just Me said...

I took Forest park this morning and it was a little shorter. I am going to try other routes until I find the shortest one.

KB said...

And sometimes 3 places at once!