Monday, August 16, 2004

I snapped

I snapped at my boss today and it wasn't pretty. I feel bad for snapping at him, after all, he is my boss.
I just got tired of it. We were on one topic, and he was on another and trying to seem like he knew what he was talking about. He was making assumptions left and right and I rolled my eyes at him and snapped.
The good thing is that there was only one other person in the room so it didn't look to bad.

I will see how he treats me tomorrow. Hopefully he will overlook my snap because I did him the favor of driving him to his mechanics during lunch to pick up his car.

Reviews are coming up. :(

3 comments:

KB said...

You go! It's about damn time! I'm sorry it happened in front of someone else, but I'm glad. He's had it coming for a while now. Stick it to him! ;o) Just kidding. Don't stick it to him. But I'm glad you said something. Whatever it was. Wish I could have been there.

Just Me said...

The sad thing is that I actually like my boss, I should have not snapped at him. I was just having a bad day and it had been building up from some events that happened here at wrok on Friday.

KB said...

I liked my boss too. But sometimes they do dumb things.