Thursday, August 05, 2004

Changing the Past

It’s amazing how easy it is to change the past.

I have been hanging out with an old friend who I have not seen in a long time and he started to talk about things we use to do when we were hanging out and he remembers things that never happened. In order for this story to make sense I have to confess a few of my sins before I continue. This friend and I were hanging out a lot and on ONE occasion we were both drunk and one thing led to another. That only happened on ONE occasion. But from our conversations over the last few weeks when he brings it up he remembers this happening a few times. How do you tell someone they are living in a fantasy world, that what they remember never happened?

3 comments:

KB said...

If you were drunk, how can YOU be for certain it only happened once? ;O)

I know what you mean though. I have a couple friends that have done that with different memories. I have a friend who thinks that while she was hoeing around, that I was too. When the truth is that in the 4 years I knew her I had only slept with one person. Brian. In that same for years she slept with, Bryan(dif. guy, army guy1, Tim(army guy2), army guy3, Cory, Dave, Sean, and James. And I think there is a 4th army guy in there, but I can't remember his face so I can't say for sure. ... I should write them down so I can remember.

Just Me said...

I wasn't that drunk. I still remember what I do even when I am really, really drunk.

Just Me said...

Sarah, I have always know you were clairvoyant. I got an email today that was alluding to that.