Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Things have been a little crazy lately in my own little corner of the world. I have been considering leaving my current employer and moving on to bigger and better things. At the moment I have two prospects but I am not sure that either of them would be what I need. One of them would actually limit the interaction I have with the trade community and I would have a commute time of 40+ minutes. I have an interview on Monday morning, I am just going to stick with the process and see how much money they end up offering me. From my initial conversations I think it will be a lot more than what I am currently making. I want to leave, but I don’t know if I want to work for this company.

Or I could go to school full time, get my MBA and JD out of the way and get started with that I want to do. What that is exactly will be revealed to me at a later date.

Sometimes I think it would be so much easier if we had a map of our lives set out in front of us. We could look at it every morning or before making any major decisions and that would solve any uncertainty in life.

No comments: