Friday, December 28, 2007

Work

I don't talk about work to much but I just feel the need to mention this and I figured some of you may find this funny.

I came back to the office today and I found an email from my vp telling everyone at the office that he is to busy to be in the holiday spirit but he is making an effort. So he has made a cash donation in our names to a non-profit organization.

Does anyone else find that funny or is it just me? Do you guys think he actually made a donation or do you think he printed the certificates at home?

I guess I find it funny because B and I were trying to figure out what to get my coworkers and he made the same suggestion but that I should just print them off at home.

1 comment:

KB said...

Umm.. No, he didn't. Did you ever watch Seinfeld? That was one of the episodes. George gives everyone a card that says a donation was made to whatever foundation. Just so he didn't have to spend money on anyone.