Friday, December 14, 2007

My dream from last night

I had a dream that I had to drive out to a town about 2 hours away to have dinner with some guy who was going to give me money. (Not sure if he owed me money or what)

I decided to invite my boyfriend and my friend and KB with me because I didn't want to go alone so we are off...or so I thought.

It took KB 30 minutes to get ready and my boyfriend was fooling around with his car to get it ready for the trip. We finally get on the road about an hour later. After an hour I hadn't called the guy to tell him that I am going to be late. I want to call him but for some reason I can't.

KB and my boyfriend then turn into my co-workers Richard and Patricia. We are driving and we have to stop because the roads are blocked. We take some side roads and we end up in a village that looks deserted and there are a lot of coyotes/wolves all over the place. One of them is dead and others are climbing down trees or just running around the village. It looks like one of those little European villages. Very cute expect for the wolves.

Richard then gets out of the car and starts to wrestle with two of the wolves (both multi-colored) ties one up. He is trying to tie its snout but I keep telling him that we have to go. We finally leave.

We then end up back somewhere close to home and we still haven't made it to see the guy. Richards becomes my boyfriend again and KB is still Patricia. We are driving a convertible and Patricia jumps out of the car and starts chasing a float because she wants to meet the singers/dancers on the float. I threaten to leave her....and you and I drive off. We somehow end up back at home and I run up the concrete stairs in the front yard. (we had a beautiful home...old but cute). We go inside and I am still not able to talk to the guy. By then it has been several hours since we were suppose to be there.

My sister and her daughters come over. They live down the street from us so they see the car parked in the driveway and just pop over. My niece keeps asking me questions and I am extremely frustrated because we haven't made it and I am going to loose the money so I start screaming and run out of the house towards the street. But now the stairs that lead to the house have duplicated and the street seems much further away.

Once I get closer to the street I just sit down on the stairs and start crying.

Crazy dream.

What do you think it means?

1 comment:

dantallion said...

It means that you should cut back on rich foods before bed...

That was one weird dream.