Thursday, December 20, 2007

Another Crazy Deam

I am not sure why I have been having such strange dreams lately. I need to check with a dream dictionary to see what they mean.

Last nights dream involved dragons and dinosaurs. Here is a quick re-cap.

I lived in a dying continent and we were trying to get to a new one but we had to cross waters full of dinosaurs, dragons, and monsters.

I ended up in an orphanage (although I didn't know it until much later) where I was given a magical stone by a someone I was sharing a bed with.

We moved to the new continent and there was a lot of fighting. Everyone was trying to kill me because the stone gave me special powers but I didn't know I had them. I ended up killing a lot of people and I went into hiding.

I then went to the house of the person who gave me the stone and we were talking in bed. By this time the person in bed with me was my boyfriend. Six people broke into the room and were trying to capture me, one of them was his mother (in my dream...not his real one). When they capture me, I was able to become invisible and I took my boyfriend with me we started flying. I was finally able to discover my secret powers.

I kind of know what the last part is all about but I am not sure what the rest is about.

1 comment:

KB said...

I think you need to lay off the crack.