Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Lunch with the in-laws

We met B's parents in a small town about an hour-and-a-half away from where we live. I thought "Lunch, not a big deal. I can do lunch." But boy was I wrong. His dad is nice but his mom is just not a pleasant person. Throughout the whole lunch she probably said about a hand full of words to me even though I tried to engage her in conversation. I even went as far as complimenting her new hair cut which looks horrible on her. HORRIBLE! I should have told her how horrible it looks, maybe then she would have said something to me.

Lunch was just very uncomfortable.

I am suppose to go with B back home for Christmas and I honestly don't know that I want to do that. I am obviously not welcomed and we are all going to be uncomfortable for 3 days so it might be better to skip the whole thing. B and I talked about it but we really didn't come to any conclusions.

My friend Robert and I were talking about it and I have decided to stop trying to be nice to the women. I even plotted a few evil things I could do to her to piss her off even more. I figured it would kill her if I bought gifts for her husband and her daughter but not for her. Wouldn't that be pure evil? But she deserves it.

I also thought about having the "Listen here you bitch! I am your son's boyfriend and I am not planning on going anywhere so I suggest we start getting along" talk.

Out of the two, I figured I would do the talk first. I would remove the bitch part and the attitude.

It's very frustrating.

No comments: