Thursday, January 25, 2007

Valentines



When I opened the door he handed me this chocolate heart. It's a Save the Date to remind me of our date on Valentines Day. Isn't that the sweetest thing ever?

I like him a lot. He makes me smile and he makes me blush. My run from commitment issues seem to be gone with him especially when I look into his eyes or when I kiss those beautiful lips or when I see that "I Like You" smile he gives me after we kissed.

I haven't had a date on Valentines day in a very long time, I am very glad my date will be with him.

What are your Valentines plans?

8 comments:

Martinez Family said...

OK, now that is terribly cute! He sounds like a really great guy.

I'll probably be haning out with the husband. He can listen to me complain about morning sickness.

KB said...

Oh puke! I think I'm gonna hurl...
;o) Just kidding. I'm glad you're having a good time!

I don't know if I've ever had a V-day date. I did with DJ once, but then he had to fly back to MN for a funeral, so I wound up going to the restaurant I reserved with my old boss from the PO.

Looks like a big heart, is it compensating for something?

Topher said...

*wiping ants away
OKay, that was just too sweet. Am glad you found someone that makes you feel that way

Earl said...

Someone's a smitten kitten!!!

Anonymous said...

That is really cute. I'm jealous! :) Someone's gonna have a great Valentine's! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Isn't he adorable or what? That's so cute of him to do that for you. :-)

I think I have to look up the definition of St. Valentine's day. I will probably go to church. That's about it...sigh.

KB said...

I think the def. St Valentines day was some major masacre. A bunch of people were like gunned down or something. Have no idea how that turned into a lover's holiday.

Robert said...

I've been looking at your heart for over a week now. Aren't your hand getting tired? :-)

What's up?