Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Habits

It's early in the morning and I just got back from a jog. One of my neighbors and I decided to start jogging today, not because we want to be healthy or because it's the new year but as a way of spending time together with the added bonus of being healthy.

My neighbor (and I say neighbor he actually just lives in my neighborhood about a block away) and I went out on our first date on the 1st of January and we have a second date tonight. He seems like a really nice guy and he keeps me laughing for hours so we will see if it works out. If nothing, I am sure we will be good friends.

3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

That sounds like fun!

Robert said...

When did the 'striked-out' text happen?? I didn't see it the other day! :-)

Happy New Year Cesar!!

porchmouse said...

I was wondering the same...did the date take a wrong turn?