Monday, January 22, 2007

Weekend Review

It was a cold, wet weekend.

On Friday I had the opportunity to meet up with Will from DC who was in town for work. We went to a restaurant he found close to his hotel and I had heard about a long time ago but never been to.

We chatted about our lives and got to know each other better. Will is a great guy and has a lot going for him so it was great to meet up with him and finally put a face to the blog.

After meeting up with Will I headed over to my brothers house for his birthday party. I wasn't there very long because I had a hot man waiting for me back at home. The plan was for me to meet up with my Jogging Buddy at a bar he was going to be at with his friends but on my way back we decided he would leave the bar and meet back up with me at my place and watch a movie.

We didn't get to bed until 5:30 so we slept in until he had to get up and go to a meeting. We meet back up a few hours later and joined two of my friends for lunch. None of our friends know we are dating so it's weird being around people and not be able to openly flirt with each other. Although more people are starting to notice we are spending a lot of time together. My friend called me later on that day and asked what was going on between us.

Later I went with him to a party. I got to meet his best friends which seem a little crazy but fun. After we went to a magazine VIP party where I got to meet more of his friends. By this time we had been caught holding hands, kissing, and making eyes at each other so everyone knew we were "getting to know each other".

We went home somewhat early but didn't get to bed late that night. There was some drama with his roommates and people loosing dogs, people falling over drunk, and driving down the wrong side of the road. He has interesting friends.

Sunday we did it all over again. Slept in until we had to get up for me to go to class then met back up in the afternoon.

We spend a lot of time together. I knew he was cute and nice the first time I saw him but I didn't know what a sweat caring person he is.

He was telling me last night he was flirting with me the first time he met me back in August and that he has had a crush on me ever since. When he started dating someone he would avoid being around me because he didn't want to make it look obvious that he liked me. I use to do the same thing.

Long post, I know. Sorry. I hope your weekend was as great as mine.

3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Ooo. Sounds fun. But I don't know how you handle all these people being up in your business. Must everyone pry? Must everyone be privy to every detail? Sheesh.

ENVY said...

The week end was ok. glad u had a good time:P

Will said...

Yeah, my weekend WAS as great as yours -- cuz I met YOU!! :-)