Friday, July 18, 2008

MIni Update

Hello World.

I don't really have much to say right now. There isn't anything exciting going on. B's parents were in town. I guess I could blog about that but I don't really have anything to say.

B's birthday is coming up and we are having a small get together. Oh, and guess what? I already bought the gift, I didn't wait until the last minute to go buy something. I actually had it ordered and delivered over 2 weeks in advance. I was shocked.

I will try to get some stories over the weekend and write an update, until then...


Have a great weeekend.

5 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Ok, I'm expecting good stories from the weekend! How old is B going to be anyway? Are y'all about the same age? I forget.

Just Me said...

He is turning 29.

I may post later. Right now I don't have the energy to write...I didn't sleep well last night.

KB said...

Wow. I am impressed. No, "kb, what should I get him? It has to be fabulous and romantic and fabulous and.... romantic." Then, after I spout out about 4 dif. ideas, "I don't know, I think I'll just get him a Cd."

KB said...

I forgot to mention, "after I list off about 4 fabulous ideas..."

Just Me said...

KB: Haha.

I did good this time. I am going to the store after work and seeing if I can find something else. Just something small.