Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Houston Recap

I am still trying to recover from Houston and I am afraid I am not in the mood for a long or detailed post so here are the basics.

Friday:
My friends picked me up, it ended up being just 3 of us since one backed out. We made great time and got there in about 3 hours instead of 4 thanks to our speed demon driver.

When i got dropped off at the hotel B was already dressed and ready to go out so I did a quick outfit change and headed out with B and his co-worker to the bars. We met up with B's old roommate and his friends and later my friends joined us. B didn't stay long since he had to get up early so my friends and I left the bar and went to some other bars. I didn't get back to the hotel until around 3 or 4.

Saturday:
I got a wake up call at 10 a.m. because my friend was hungry so I was picked up, we did a quick drive by where B was for work and then went to the mall shopping. I didn't buy anything for myself but I found a couple of shirts for B.

Later that night we went to the parade (see previous posts) and we went dancing. We had a great time and didn't get back to the hotel until 5 a.m.

Sunday:
I woke up at early to pack and get ready for the drive back. B was flying back so he got to sleep in a little longer than I did. The drive back was very quiet at first because we were all tired but it was good. We got back home at the same time that B did so I just lounged all afternoon and B went to sleep at 4:30 p.m. and didn't wake up until the next day. I was a bit bored and wanted to wake him up but I knew he was tired.

We took Monday off to relax and didn't really do much other than hang out and watch movies at home.

2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Good night, that was a whirlwind adventure. Sounds like you had a good time, though.

Just Me said...

It was a great trip. I am so tired though.