Thursday, July 03, 2008

I am still recovering from this past weekend and with the holiday weekend coming up I am sure I will be recovering next week also.

I have been late to work every day this week, some days by more than an hour. It's a slow week so it doesn't really matter but I need to get back to my normal sleeping pattern.

Last night we went to bed at 11 but after not being able to sleep we went back to the living room and watched t.v. until 1 a.m. The previous night we had a shaving cream fight (which I don't recommend). I guess I should explain. B had just gotten out of the shower and was about to shave when I walked into the restroom. He was trying to be funny and got shaving cream all over my face when he tried to kiss me so a small shaving cream war followed. I won! So after cleaning up, showering, and trying to get shaving cream out of walls, carpets, floors, mirrors, and the dog we were to wound up to go to bed.

So here I am sitting at my desk fighting the urge to go to sleep. So nudge me every once in a while to make sure I am not asleep over here.

4 comments:

Martinez Family said...

I guess it's too late to poke you, considering it's Monday morning. Hope you had a good 4th!

Just Me said...

You can still poke me, I didn't go to sleep until 2 a.m. last night and I am tired.

Topher said...

How was your 4th!!? Well, I hope you stayed awake long enough to get home from work :P

Just Me said...

Kris - My 4th was fun. Pool parties, fireworks, and a movie. It was nice and relaxing. Yours?