Monday, June 09, 2008

Tubing Weekend

This is a short post so I can share the pictures below. I will make a more detailed post with more pictures later.

The weekend was a lot of fun. We drove down to the river in South TX. We stopped at Sam's on the way out there to pick up groceries. There were a total of 14 people, 4 gay guys and 10 lesbians, and after 45 minutes at Sam's we came out with 3 cards of groceries and 10 cases of beer.


It looks like a lot of food but we were there for 3 nights and 4 days. So it was just enough.



Thank God lesbians travel with rope and bungee cords or we would have never made it with all the food packed behind a trailer.

We ran out of beer on the second day so we had to go to the local grocery store and pick up 5 more cases.

I came back with a bit of a tan, 4 lbs heavier, with some bloody and bruised legs, and a few new friends.

4 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Good gawd, how much beer did you drink?! Geez. Guess you had a fun time.

Just Me said...

Fwmama: I had way to many beers. Way to many. I am not drinking for a few weeks to give my body some time to recover.

It was a lot of fun. I can't wait for next year.

KB said...

I'm jealous! I loved tubing the one time I did it. I wish I could have been the only straight girl there. I love it when I'm the only straight.

Just Me said...

KB: You would have had a lot of fun. Everyone was super nice and everyone got a long. No Drama!