Friday, June 20, 2008

Freakishly Big

My sister mentioned that my right leg looked swollen after I came back with bloody and bruised legs from the tubing trip. I didn't think anything about it, I was putting ice on it, neosporin, and I was taking really good care of it because I HATE scars. I guess this is also a confession. I hate scars on my body but I think scars on other people can be sexy. Anyway, back to the original post.

So yesterday I was at the gym and I was working out my calf's when I noticed that my right calf is freakishly big when you compare it to my left one. It bothered me so much that I went directly to the mirror and started to compare my legs, I am sure everyone at the gym thought I was a freak but I had a problem on my hands (or legs). Later that night, after a few cocktails and a bottle of wine B and I were sitting on the couch and I bolt up and stand directly in front of the t.v. to have B inspect my legs. After he confirmed that my right one is abnormally big we break out the measuring tape and start taking measurements.

After many attempts the measuring tape confirmed what our eyes saw, my calf is huge! So from now on I will only be working out my left calf.

Make me feel better and tell me about your body parts that are abnormally big.

3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

OK, how did this happen? When you've been working out have you been focusing more on one leg than the other?

I don't have anything to contribute to the 'freakishly big' department. However, I have been told I have weird monkey toes. I use them to pick up EVERYTHING. Biggest/heaviest thing I've lifted: A large cappucino mug.

KB said...

I've got freakishly big tits right now. ha! I just said that to freak you out. I know how you love tits and all...

That is very strange, but it reminds me of a story. Remember good ole Cindy? She liked driving her manual drive car because she thought that it evened out the muscle tone in her thighs. (or something like that.)

So how much bigger was it than the other one? Give us a percentage or something.

Just Me said...

FWMama: You and your freakish toes will have to show me sometime. That is strange.

KB: I love tits! I love to put my face in between them and just rub my face in them.

I think Cindy may have had a point. Maybe that is the reason why my right calf is about an inch longer than the other one.