Monday, March 17, 2008

Steroids, Pains and St Patricks Day!

Are you wondering what they all have in common? Well, nothing really. But I will be talking about all 3 in today's post.

First off, Happy St. Patricks Day everyone! Did you drink your share of green beer this weekend? B, a friend of ours, and I went to a huge block party where we got pushed, shoved, stepped on, and spilled on about a thousand times in about a thirty minute period. We got in touch with another friend and ended up going to a house party where he was a few blocks away. After that party we went to another house party where they had a dj, more kegs that I could count, and lots of drunk boys and girls having a good time.

Sunday we went to another St. Patricks day party that wasn't as fun as the ones on Sunday but it was nice to run into old friends and annoying acquaintances.

Steroids or testicles? what's next?

Lets go with steroids. I don't remember if I have mentioned that I hurt my self and I am to lazy to pull up the old post. I pulled a groin muscle, hurt my hip, hurt both arms, and broke a toe. Yes, I have been racking up the medical bills and the weight since I have not been working out. I went to the doctor last week and he put me on steroids to help with my hip. I also spoke with my running coach and he gave me these great hip exercises that help out a lot. I feel better already.

And don't worry, the steroids are only for 5 days and it is not enough to give me roid rage or give me muscles a'la Hulk.

3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Good lord, veijo, what's going on with you? I'm sorry you're feeling poorly. Get better, soon!

KB said...

OK. I feel ripped off. What about the testicles? Is that all you have? A groin pull????

How did you break your toe?

Maybe you are trying to act too young. Maybe it's time to accept that you're getting older and have to slow down. tee hee hee.

Just Me said...

I am young. I should not be having all these accidents now...can you imagine when I am 60? I will be all bruces.


Yes, the testicle has to do with the pull...I hope. Not sure yet. I am going in for a sonogram next week. Hopefully it's not anything.