Monday, March 31, 2008

Why I Hate NetFlix!

I use to belong to Blockbuster online but I wasn't happy when they increased their prices and then, for good measure, increased their prices again.

So I switched to NetFlix around December of 2007. After a 3 month trial I am canceling my subscription with Netflix because they are way to slow to deliver movies. If I send a movie back on a Monday, I won't receive another movie back until Thursday or Friday. That is 4 days of WAITING. I am not a very patient person, and I realize that, but 4 days is a long time. With Blockbuster, I use to get a movie back within a day or two. Now that is speed!

So after 4 complaints to Netflix and not an acknowledgement from Netflix that they had received my complaint, I have decided to cancel the subscription.

I don't think it's to much to expect a little customer service and a fast delivery time.

3 comments:

KB said...

That's strange. I always get my movies before I even think that I'm getting a movie. Usually within the 2 days. I am completely satisfied with Netflix. I love them.

Sorry your experience sucks.

Just Me said...

What? You are not agreeing with me? I always agree with you when you don't like someone!

I hate netflix...you have to hate them too! Cancel your service and move to Blockbuster!

Anonymous said...

same happened to me, and the distribution center is only 100 miles from my home.

It is called throttling, and a way to give you less than you paid for. If you are one of those who lets their movie sit on the tv for 1-2 weeks before watching and returning it, then you receive your next dvd promptly.

Otherwise....well, you just found out.