Friday, March 28, 2008

Quick Update about the interview

IT SUCKED!

No, it really did!

Lots of issues listed below:

1. I didn't have anything to wear. It seems I have gained weight and all of my shirts are to small around the collar so I had a hard time finding a shirt to wear. SO I queened out and B had to bring me back down to earth.

2. I didn't sleep very well. I kept waking up every hour and checking the clock. I was very tired this morning...thank god for eye cream.

3. I got to the airport at 7 a.m. (which means I got up at 5:30).

4. Nobody knew what to do with me, I had to go through security twice because I had to go back and get my boarding pass (not my fault...theirs).

5. We changed gates 3 times. I lost my phone in one of those gate changes. Luckily someone turned it in and I found it.

6. Flight was late.

7. When I got there I couldn't get a cab to take me to where I needed to go. I asked 5 different ones and they all said NO. ASSHOLES! I had to call a cab to come and get me. Apparently, if they leave the airport they can't come back for 3 hours and since I was going such a short distance they didn't want to take me.

8. The interview didn't go well. I think one of the ladies liked me and the other didn't. Not a big deal. Not sure I would want to work there. I need to do more research. I will know more if I go to the second round in 2 weeks.

On a good note, I was able to take an earlier flight back home. I had to run to the gate and I barely got on.

So now I am home and I am about to take a nap.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

KB said...

Huh? Where was this interview? I didn't even know about it.