Friday, March 21, 2008

The Ski is Falling

Or it feels like it anyway.

There are people around here who are creating issues or making issues bigger than what they really are. Mostly because they are afraid of loosing their jobs but it's also their nature.

There are also people kissing way to much ass around here. There is a lady that works here that is totally annoying. When they announced they had fired my bosses, bosses boss and our VP was appointed the interim person, she immediately asked should we start sucking up now? The next day she brought in bagels and has been in his office more than usual.

She annoys me. She is a know-it-all and she never shuts up. EVER.

Anyway, do your co-workers annoy you?

5 comments:

Martinez Family said...

You know there has to be a couple of annoying beings in every office. I'm lucky in this place. There are a few tiresome folks here. But they're not annoying in an ugly way. Everybody is pretty cordial to each other, generally.

Anonymous said...

The Ski or the Sky? Like jet Ski, or Down hill Ski, or Chicken Little Sky?

KB said...

Oh,you've heard about my co-workers! The guy that has been kissing up to me just came in to tell me he was going to leave early, "if it was OK with me." I really wish I could have thought of something for him to do, but I just don't care today."

porchmouse said...

Oh yes.....very much so...don't even get me started.

r. said...

As least you can still see the sky... At my job, when you look up, it's nothing but a big black hole! :-)