Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Down Hill

They say that once you turn 30 things start going down hill.

If you believe everything you read then I should expect to loose my sex drive as well as my metabolism...among other things.

I am not sure about all of that but I do know things are going down hill...and fast.

Three weeks ago I hurt my arms and I wasn't able to lower them all the way down. I was forced to walk with my arms by my chest for about a week. Not very attractive.

Last week I pulled a groin muscle and I was in pain. So much pain that I was heavily drugged for a couple of days. I wasn't able to jog through all this, the pain was to much. There was one night were I wasn't able to sleep but then in the morning the pain was completely gone. It was a miracle.

I am ready for 31, maybe it will be better then.

3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Poor Kai. He's all tore up! Feel better!

Topher said...

Oh my... Hope you feel better soon enough!!

KB said...

Am I the only one that laughed out loud at the thought of you and your arms not being able to go all the way down? ha!

Well, I didn't think anything dif happened to me so far as going down hill until now. Now I'm 31, knocked up, and my body is going to be a mess from here on out I'm sure. I'm walking like a Weeble Wobble, I can't bend over without making that "uuuuuuggh!" noise, and it's really hard to share the shower with my husband anymore.