Friday, February 08, 2008

Valentines Survey

I still haven't decided what to get B for Valentines but I have two ideas that he might like. I am not sure on one of them which is why I want to ask.

My two ideas are

1. A sushi 101 class at Central Market. We get to make sushi and eat it ourselves. We also learn how to make it.

OR

2. Passport. We are taking two vacations this year, one of which he definitely needs a passport and the other is not completely planned but he may need it. He doesn't have it so I can pay for the passport.


I am not sure about idea number 2. Which idea do you think is better?

4 comments:

KB said...

#1. #2 is not very "special", and doesn't really involve any togetherness.

Topher said...

I'd go with #1. You guys get to do something together, and make sushi :D
All about the experience my man!!

Martinez Family said...

#2 is lame. Big time. Go take the sushi class! That would be fun.

porchmouse said...

I love the sushi class idea. That is fantastic!