Friday, February 22, 2008

Addictions

I am addicted to blogs.

Not my blog, other peoples blogs. I check my Google Reader all day long.

I have over 60 subscriptions. They are all categorized by the type of blog they are or by region (Gay, Art, Finance, Dallas, etc).

Today, I decided to cut back on my blog addiction and I started to delete some blogs. The first to go was Perez Hilton. I don't really need to know what's going on in the lives of celebrities. Next I will delete blogs I don't really want to read anymore...I hope to have my list down to 30 by the end of the day. If I leave comments on your blog I won't be deleting yours, I enjoy it to much to delete.

Wish me luck! Maybe now I can do something productive with my time.

2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Being productive is overrated. :)

KB said...

I had to do that a few months back. I still have some I never read, but can't bring myself to remove them from my RSS.

But it sure was liberating when I shrunk the list!