Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Surprise...Part 2




So here is the second part of the surprise I wrote about HERE. When I got home after the gym, B met me at the door and behind him on the kitchen table were 2 dozen roses. At first glance I thought they were just roses but when I got close to them each of the roses has a piece of ribbon tied to them with a piece of paper. Each rose had a reason why he loves me. Things like:

I love the way you make me laugh
I love your caring for others
I love your touch
I love your kindness
I love the way you hold me when we sleep

And my favorite....you ready?

I love the way you speak your mind.

Isn't that sweet?

5 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Oh muh gawd! That is too cute! How sweet. Was it a 'just because' gift? If he gets that creative he ought to go all out for Valentines.

Just Me said...

One of the roses said "Would you be my Valentine?" Last year he showed up at my door with a box of chocolates and on it had the date, time, etc of our dinner reservations.

I am not that creative. I need to do something though...any ideas?

KB said...

Holy crap. You're right. I am jealous.

It feels like only yesterday that you were talking about how you didn't think he was in to you, and how you were going to blow him off. And look at you today. Ahhh.... I love when people are in love.

But not that annoying lovey dubby love.

I think I'm printing this post to leave out for DJ to stumble across.

Just Me said...

Haha KB! You should leave it out for D so he can do something equally sweet. Although he already does nice things for you.

I know...I am lucky.

Topher said...

Wow, that is sweet. How can YOU top that!!? Lol J/k Kai. Just do something that you feel he'll enjoy, doesn't have to be anything fancy. As long as it comes from the heart, it'll make all the difference.
I suck at doing romantic stuff like this heh, while B rocks!