Friday, December 22, 2006

New Digs

So we finally moved to our new building, which was my old building. We are in a very confined space. It kind of looks like a long hallway with offices on the right and cubicles on the left. The great thing about being here is that all of my department is finally together and we are in the building where most of our clients are at.

The bad thing is that I can hear what someone is saying 50 feet away from me. Seriously.

When I get a personal phone call I always walk outside of the room and go to the actual hallway to talk.

Yesterday I had my radio very quietly and someone from 5 cubes down came over and asked if I could lower it. So now I am listening to my ipod.

Another bad thing. We are in front of the cafeteria and I can smell bacon cooking all morning and hamburgers all afternoon. I literally want to throw up after I leave work.

Another good things is that we get free soft drinks, water, and I am less than 5 minutes from my house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh it doesn't sound so great? But the 5 minutes from where you live - you just can't beat that! Think of all the time/money you save from transport!

KB said...

Bacon and hamburgers sound better than smelling nasty pills being bottled all day long. Some days I literally have to go throw up in the BR.