Thursday, December 07, 2006

Good News, Bad News

I went to get another fitness evaluation this week and there has been some improvement from when I first started working out. Here are the highlights:

I have lost 18 lbs in 8 months.

I have lost 5.1% body fat.

The bad news, I didn't meet my goal of how much body fat I wanted to loose.

The good news, I am only 4% away.

The bad news, my trainer canceled on me for tomorrow morning. It looks like i am on my own.

My new goal is to loose 6% body fat by June/July, just in time for my summer vacation. :)

2 comments:

porchmouse said...

I need to start incorporating your goals into my life.

Topher said...

Ya did DO it on your own rrrrright!? Hmm, I think I'm gonna get a trainer too so I can look purdy for the beach lol

I've never joined a gym before. One you'd recommend?