Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday Parties and Other Things

I have been invited to more holiday parties this year than ever before. Although I appreciate it and always enjoy them I am ready for the holidays to be over so I can rest a little.

I went to a holiday party tonight at a friends place. I was expecting to find a lot of hot guys because my friends is really cute but by the time I got there the only ones left were the not so cute ones. I did meet a guy though. He is totally and completely perfect for me. We grew up in the same city, do the same type of work, and live in the same neighborhood. It was just way to many coincidences. Yeap. Perfect.

Perfect until his boyfriend came over to mark his territory. He comes up, wraps his arms around his waist and promptly introduces himself as his boyfriend. Damn!

But the party was fun.

I went to the party with one of my friends and his boyfriend. I haven't really had the opportunity to talk to my friends boyfriends even though they have been dating for about two months now. The guy just doesn't interest me...and he doesn't like me...so I don't bother talking to him. He doesn't like me for several reasons, all valid. My friend always calls him by my name...even in bed. I would hate me too. And me and his boyfriend spend a lot of time together.

I hope your holidays have been a lot more restful than mine. Oh, I finally moved to the new building for work. I will write about that tomorrow.

2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

I hope perfect guy looks you up after he breaks up with possessive boyfriend.

porchmouse said...

Don't forget amongst all the chaos to take a little R&R for yourself...well deserved...too many parties for me too. :)