Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Shopping

I have succesfully delegated most of my shopping to my sisters. One of them has volunteered to do all of my shopping for me so I sent her my list and she gave me suggestions on what she was going to be getting all of the adults.

The kids are done, two of my other sisters did that for me the day after Thanksgiving.

Now I just need to shop for my friends and my co-workers and I never know what to get my co-workers. I thought about getting them a box of chocolate but my boss has been making chocolate candy and it's really good.

I thought about getting them a bottle of wine but most don't drink. So now I have no clue what I am going to get them. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those little gift cards hung on the little thingies in front of the cashier at Wallmart will do? :-)

To be honest, I don't like christmas shopping... this is a nightmare!!!

porchmouse said...

What about...
Coffee stuff from Starbucks or Second Cup (do you even have SC in the US), like an already done up basket or you could make one up in a gift bag.
Or...same idea but with bath stuff? Luxury bubble bath that you would never buy yourself and only splurge on others...hmmm...in Canada we would go to the Body Shop.
Or...if you want it more personal what about a mixed cd and a little photo album with some of your fave pics of you and your friend (the one getting it).
Or...similar idea, if you have the software, make a slideshow to a favourite song...
Or...lotto scratch tickets...except if they win big you will never forgive yourself...
Or...cheezy 80's dvd movie sets.
I'll keep thinking.

Martinez Family said...

Why don't you just draw names in your giant-ass family? Aren't you buying like 75 gifts?? :P

Co-workers are always tough. One of the best co-worker gifts I received was a cute little bag filled with desk stuff: cool sticky notes, a staple remover, an interesting pen, gum, etc.

Will said...

OK, this has nothing to do with Christmas or Yule or Hanukah...I could have sworn I had your e-mail address somewhere but I can't find it, can you hit me with a note please Kai? Link is on my website in case you don't have my address, THANKS!