Monday, December 11, 2006

Do Straight People Use Lube?

It was a very non-exiting weekend.

My sister and I tried to do some Christmas shopping on Saturday but the malls were packed so we decided to just go back home and attempt going back during the week. I hope it is less crowded. I only have 22 more gifts to buy, I bought 6 of them online last night and I have already bought 24. Yea, that's what happens when you have a big family.

My brother is taking finals this week so I am sending him a little care package with candy, cereal bars, pencils, condoms and other necessities. While I was at the store picking out the condoms I didn't know if I should also pick up a packet of lube. Do straight people use lube?

As I stared at the options I had for condoms I realized I have no idea what straight people do in bed. I have never experienced it but I think it would be an advantage if I at least knew how things worked out.

In other news, I am no longer dating the real estate guy. So now I am down to ZERO men that I am dating.

4 comments:

KB said...

Dork. We do all the things you guys do. Well... Some straight couples do all the things gay guys do. Sometimes we use lube, other times we do not. Depends on what we're doing. ;o) Besides, he's a boy. If he doesn't use lube with a girl, he'll use it when he's alone.

PS. Why are you putting condoms in his "study" care package. I would think sex would be a major distraction for him. :)

KB said...

Just noticed I'm the first to comment. Figures. ha!

Just Me said...

KB - You crack me up :) I can always count on you for a good laugh :)

Martinez Family said...

Gawd, I was dying to comment on this at work. But I was afraid someone would look over my shoulder. That could be a wee bit embarassing.

Anyhoo, I'd echo what kb said. But I'd also add a few things. First, women produce their own "lube," usually. Also, flavored lube, etc. is not a girl's best friend. It's an open invitation for a yeast infection. Not fun.