Thursday, May 11, 2006

Your loves got me going so crazy right now

I think I am unlucky in love. No, it’s true and I have come to accept it.
So last night was the big fundraiser and it was a great turn out. Everyone was there except for my friends who decided not to show up. Yes, I am a little bitter but I think I will get over it…eventually. It just bothers me that some of my friends don’t support me in what I do. But I am sure they have their reasons. Anyway, this post is about love not about bitterness. I will write about how much my friends suck in a different post, actually not all of them suck. My friend D and J showed up.

So I have been crushing on this guy since the first time I met him about 3 or 4 months ago. Last night he was at the event and he looked good. He brings one of his friends with him and tells me his friend likes me. His friend is moving to New Mexico in 2 months so there is no reason to start anything serious with him. Later in the night our lips touched and saliva was swapped. Sparks…maybe. Since I can’t have the one I want I may go out with him.

Later I met two other guys. One was a tall Puerto Rican with dark skin, honey colored eyes, and a nice built. He was his friend who was not as attractive but his friend is the one hitting on me not the cute one. Why? Why couldn’t the tall dark and handsome guy be the one hitting me? I just don’t get it.

Anyway, I had a good time last night. My ass has never been grabbed, pinched, and slapped so many times in one night. Unless you count the night I was….oh, never mind. That is not a story I can share. I felt as if I was in a locker room with baseball players and I had just made a home run, every time I passed a group of people someone would grab my ass and tell how great the event was.

5 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Okay, I would have serious problems with tons of strangers grabbing my ass. I'm glad you enjoyed it, though.

(I want to know more about this encounter that you can't share in your blog. Hmmmm. Sounds juicy. Guess I'll have to pry it out of you another time.)

Robert said...

Who knows? Maybe your one true love might not be 'tall, dark and handsome'? Life's fun-knee gig innit? Tomorrow is another day.

You gotta lot of ass-slappin' actions tho. That's not too bad I would say. *slap*

You have a great weekend, okay Cesar? xoxo

KB said...

Well, I lost my original count list, but I think we're up to 10.
You know what I'm talkin'bout.

Maybe the hot one didn't hit on you because Karma is trying to tell you something. Maybe that something is Don't settle for the ugly one just because the hot one seems off limits. If you can't get the hot one, you just have to not do anyone until you get the hot one.

Where did you go that you got your ass molested in such a way? I miss getting my ass slapped. Oh wait, that happened two nights ago. I guess maybe I don't miss it.

swirly girl said...

OMG...pity party of one, your table is ready now...

You are not unlucky in love anymore than I am. What did you tell me the other day: "It's good that you're going on all these dates, it'll help you decide what you want."

I think that we (meaning you and I) are still operating under the assumption that love will just fall into our lap by way of a hunky, incredibly sweet and smart guy who is willing to break down all our walls.

But the truth is, the truly interesting people that we would like have walls too, so it has to be a two way street. You know?

Ok, enough of that...

Glad your funndraiser went so well! I am really, really, really sorry I missed out. The next time you invite me, I'll be there with bells on. Promise.

How did the Sunday one go?

Just Me said...

SM - It wasn't that bad :)

Robert - How are you?
I agree with you, he may not be tall, dark or handsome. I agree with SG, I need to tear the walls down. I am thinking about asking the guy that is moving to NM out on a date.

KB - I don't think I ever said I was in love.

SG - Stop lecturing me...actually I agree with you.