Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's Tuesday

Do you know what that means? It's happy hour day at America's!!
My friend Chico and I have been trying to go to Americas for happy hour at least once a month, the staff is friendly, the alcohol is cheap ($3 drinks) and they have delicious free tapas. Its a win-win for all.
Today we will be joined by none other than Swirly Girl, I am sure we will all have a good time. If anyone that reads this blog lives in the DFW area would like to join us send me an email and I will give you the details.

So other than that I have nothing exciting going on in my life. Work has been really busy and it is about to get worse.

I also started school again this week. 5 more classes to go. I am going to be in class with a guy that I like (not in a romantic way) but he is to much of a joker. I may not be sitting next to him in class.

I really like my gym. I have been working out every other day and I think that if I was going to a gym like Bally's or 24 Hour Fitness I wouldn't be going as much. I feel skinnier already although I know I haven't lost any weight. I am getting my measurements taken again at the end of the month to see what progress I have made. Granted I don't have much to loose I still want to see some progress.

Tell me about your week, what do you have going on?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

coool. Make sure you drink lots. I am envious. :-)

Today is my Friday as I don't have to work for the rest of this week. I think I am going to relax

You size queen. :-) Going to the gym is not all about measurement. Don't you feel great after the good work out? I like that post work out good exhaustion. :-) That's fantabulous. The measurement part automatically comes along if you work out right. :-) Good luck!

Robert said...

Why don't you want to sit next to your friend?? You're afraid that he's gonna pull a whoopie-cushion trick on you? :-)

Tell me your new measurements Cesar. I must know this information.

My week? Same but different that last week, but I'm taking this Friday off. yay.

Martinez Family said...

Go gym boy, go! Keep it up.

This week is plodding along for me. I just put in a request to take Monday off. The rest of this month and next month are going to be jam-packed at work. I figure this will be my last opportunity to take off for a while.

porchmouse said...

Please tell me you all had a drink for me!

swirly girl said...

You: (popping a bit of cheese into your mouth and chewing thoughtfully) "This just doesn't taste the same without the wine"

Me: "What does it taste like?"

You: "Cheese."

Chico: (trying to laugh and not choke on his wine)

I had a really good time!

Topher said...

I was in Dallas once! Dunno when that'll happen again though. Unless I make a cross country trip soon, it's not happenin :(

Ahh, you should sit next to the joker. You'll find a way to concentrate. Oh wait, no you won't. You'll be giggling in class pretty much the whole lesson. Better than falling asleep though, for sure.

My week, only work today Wednesday. Was off, MT, and THF though I work the weekend that sandwiches them. It's all good though, it's dead at work over the weekend. As long as ish doesn't break

ça va pas la tête said...

Cool. Liking a gym is the first step to hunkiness!!!!

goblinbox said...

Mmm. Tapas!

Robert said...

It's Tuesday again. Where are you sweetie patootie?

porchmouse said...

where have you been? I always worry about people when I don't see them blog for awhile. hope all is ok.

Just Me said...

Shigeki - We did drink a lot and had a good time. :)

I think I am doing it right, I have lost 7 lbs now. I need to go to the gym more.

Robert - I will give you my measurements when I get down to where I want to be :)
How was your friday off?

SM - How was your Monday off? Did you enjoy it with your family?

Sue - We had a couple of drinks for you :)

SG - It did taste like cheese. :(

Kris - Next time you are in Dallas we will have to have a blogger happy hour :)

What did you do during your time off? Did you do anything fun and exciting?

ça va pas la tête - I agree. And I have to thank one of my friends who convinced me it was OK to pay way to much for a gym ;)

Goblinbox - It ws very good. Why no blog?

Robert - I am here, I have just been a little lost.

Sue - All is fine, just busy. How are you?