Friday, August 22, 2008

Really?

I just came back from lunch and I am sitting at my desk listening to my boss interview for another position...in a different company.

Is that not the craziest thing you have ever heard? Most people normally go to their cars for an interview but not him. This guy has a loud voice, you can literally hear him 3 offices away from his even when his door is closed.

Here is some advice for any of you who are out there looking for a job. If you don't want people to know you are looking, leave the office for your interviews.

4 comments:

r. said...

This is your new boss or your old boss? Maybe after he leaves you can take his place! :-) Good weekend Luff!

Martinez Family said...

Dumbass.

Legolas said...

Maybe he wanted someone to know about it.

Just Me said...

Robert: It's my old boss and I don't think I want his job. I would rather find something else somewhere else.

FWMama: I know righ!

Legolas: Maybe. I don't think he realizes how loud he is.