Friday, August 22, 2008

"It's Been a whille, I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting but I am here now."

It's Britney bitch!

I am not a big fan of the train wreck that is Britney but I thought the song was appropriate since I have not posted in a while. So what's going on? What's new? What's up?

Just some updates from over the last two weeks.

Texas had a tax free weekend last week and everything was tax free. Since I have to start wearing suits and ties I decided to take advantage of the shopping opportunity. I got a ton of dress shirts, a few slacks, and two belts and they were all supper cheap. I still need more though so I will probably get up early on Labor Day and hit the mall before all the crazies get out there.

We went to Gay Bingo (basically its bingo with drag queens) and I won $237 which went towards my shopping bill. I was excited. I never win anything.

B's mother was in town for work and we had dinner with her on Monday after work at a really posh restaurant in town. B took the afternoon off to spend time with her and I met them at another restaurant for drinks before dinner. She was actually quite pleasant. I am not sure if it was the margaritas we had that loosened her up or if it was the jumbo margarita I had that loosened me up. Either way, she wasn't a total bitch!

I haven't really been keeping up with the running. I am probably running about 3 times a week instead of my 5 and I haven't been to a Saturday morning session in about 4 weeks. I am going this coming Saturday and we are suppose to run 8 miles. Lord help me!

This is going to sound vain but I am going to say it anyway. I was standing in front of the mirror today after I got out of the shower and my pecs are getting bigger. I tried to make them move on their own and they did :) I was excited. It's the little things.

One of my ex co-workers found out she was no longer working here when she received the new organizational chart and she wasn't listed on it. Doesn't that suck?

My glove compartment door won't close. I think the guy who did my state inspection broke it but that is just a suspision. It's goign to cost $163 to fix it. Bastards!

That's all I have.

1 comment:

KB said...

bitch. I better never hear you say you "never win anything" ever again! That's a lot of coin!