Monday, October 17, 2005

Work

I think I have mentioned that I never see anyone where I work now. I spend most of my day in my office in the corner of a building and nobody ever passes by my door. My team mates are in a different building that is literally located a block away so I try not to go to their building unless I really need to. It's a lonely existence but I like it...sometimes.

Anyway, I never see anyone over here, I just hear voices and the occational "That fucking son of a bitch!" or "FUCK" or "SHIT" or some guy saying "Beth did you pull the deposition for the ______ case?" So I either keep my door closed most of the time or I have my ear phones on.

Anyway, there is a guy up here that has a voice that gives me the chills, in a good way of course. I can hear him talking in his deep voice. His deep sexy voice. I have no clue what he looks like but I imagine him to be around 6 feet tall, with piercing blue eyes that let me look into his soul, brown hair, and looks that would stop traffic. Doesn't he sound dreamy?

One of these days I am going to find out who he is and ask him to marry me.

No comments: