Friday, October 21, 2005

Pictures of My Life

I am going to start de-cluttering my house, actually I have already started, and I have found items that make me wonder what I was thinking when I bought them. As I find new items I am going to post them on my blog. I don't think I will find anything embarrassing, I think I threw all of that out a few years ago when my mother was staying with me for a few months.

I have a lot of crap I use to buy at the P1 sample sale. While you are at the sale you just put things in the bag, you really don't have time to figure out what it is or what you will use it for so you just grab and bag. I am sure I have a lot of things in my closets that I never intended to use but I felt bad getting rid of them because I had paid money for them.

Is there anything in your house that you would be embarrassed to have someone else find? Or do you own something but are you not sure why you have it?

When you moved, did you find anything interesting?

2 comments:

KB said...

I'm never imbarrassed about anything I own! Woo hoo!

Just Me said...

I am. :)
I am going to have to post some pictures of what I have found.