Monday, October 17, 2005

All Systems Down

Most of the systems I work with or think I work with are down this morning at work. For a technology company they seem to have these issues very often. Anyway so I had to options 1. Read the Regulations or 2. Kill time online. I obviously choose the latter.
I didn't do much this weekend. The only productive thing that I can think of is installing my wireless network at home yesterday. I am not very technical and I figured I would need help installing it but it was as the instructions claimed to be "Easy as 1, 2, 3.".

I was feeling kind of down because of all of the things going on in my world and because of occurrences of last week so I did drink a bit more than I should have. But other than that I had a pretty uneventful weekend.

I am considering going on vacation at the end of this month to California but I am still not sure I want to spend the money. I just need to get away for a while and clear my head.

If I don't talk or see you guys, I hope you have a GREAT week.

No comments: