Monday, September 20, 2004

The weekend

I had a pretty good weekend.

On Friday I went to the movies with Ivan, Chico, and Chico's friend Carrie. We went to see the movie Hero with Jet Li. The movie was really good, not as much martial arts as I would have liked but the colors and the symbolism were really good. After the movies Ivan and I went over to Starbucks and grabbed a cup of coffee and just talked. Well, I just talked. Ivan had to sit there and listen to me talk about Wade. After that conversation I promised that I will not talk about him as much, I annoyed myself.
Saturday was a pretty laid back day, I did a lot of house stuff and hanged out with family and friends. Nothing to terribly exciting.

Sunday we went to the Gay Pride Parade in Dallas, TX. It was my first time going and it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. There were way to many floats but they were all very plain. Next year I want to be on a float, so I need to get involved with an organization.

That is about it for now.

Oh, I got a call from Wade about 11:30 last night and...oh, I promised I wouldn't talk about Wade so much.

1 comment:

KB said...

Don't you hate when you are fully aware that your anoying? And that your even anoying yourself?! Sucks.

Well, Wade is new. You'll eventually stop talking about him so much after the nostalgia wears off.

I miss you! I want to go see movies and drink coffee with people! Waaaaaaaah!