Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Spontaneous

Who said I wasn't spontaneous?
I just purchased a ticket to go to San Francisco for the weekend. Spur of the moment, no prior planning. Who says people can't change.

It is either one of the craziest things I have ever done or the dumbest things I have ever done. But I was jogging and I a thought passed through my head and the next thing I know I am at home making flight reservations.

I am excited, I get to see Wade and spend some more time with him. We decided we were just going to hang out and spend time together, no heavy partying or wild and crazy nights. They are having a street fair so we will do that and we are also taking the ferry to Sausalito. I also have to go back and eat at In-N-Out and buy some chocolate.

Sometime between now and Friday I need to go get a digital camera to take with me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe its just inspired desperation, and not spontaneity, in you. Think about it.

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate anonymous comments?

KB said...

First, Anonymous is rude and shouldn't be commenting in such a cowardly way.

Second, good for you! I wish I could afford to be spontaneous.

KB said...

Is this where you are today? MONDAY! You didn't say anything about not being at work today. I NEEED to talk to you. Why aren't you there when I need you?
Waaaaahhhhhhh!

Email me right away. I need to talk.