Monday, September 13, 2004

Silly Me Part 2

I admit....I have a problem....and admitting that you have a problem is half the battle. I sent him a text message earlier in an attempt to clarify what had been said and repair any damages. I believe my message went something like “Good Morning. I hope I didn’t scare you to much last night.”
His Reply:
“A better question would be what’s your intention? Given What you told me last night. What are you thinking?”

I figured we were better off having this conversation over the phone than through text messaging so I went home for lunch and we had another of our long conversations. It turns out my comments from last night lead him to believe I was not interested in him. I won’t get into to much details but we talked it out and we have come to the conclusion that we are both very interested in getting to know the other and we will continue talking and see where it takes us. He is still planning to come to DFW in the near future and we will have the opportunity to spend some time together and we will figure things out as we go along.

I am afraid of commitment, but he has made me feel the warm and fuzies that I have not felt in a long time and I think that deserves a shot. My heart may get broken or I may end up falling in love. It is a chance I am willing to take.

No comments: