Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Wade

I was sitting in my 3 p.m. meeting when all of a sudden my pocket starts vibrating and it tells me I have a new message. I leave my meeting because I was hoping it was Wade :) and I retrieve my voice mails and it tells me I don't have any so I start playing with my phone and it is a text message (I never eve knew I had text messaging). The message was sent to me at 1:45 p.m. and it says

Yea. Crazy.

On Sunday night we were at a club and he asked me if I always say "Yea" and "Crazy" when there is nothing else going on. For the rest of the night he would look at me and just say those to words together. It was rather cute.

I told myself I wasn't going to call him, but after that how could I not? I am going to call him on the way home and see how he is doing. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you love him, you have to tell him.

Just Me said...

Ivan...was that you?

Just Me said...

I did call him and we talked for a while. We have been sending text messages back and forth since yesterday.

I don't expect this to go very far because of the distance but he is a great guy and it would be interesting to see how far it goes. We talked about some of our issues and we both seem to have the same issues when it comes to relationships so that initself would make it interesting. You have two people who are afraid of commitment together....it can't last long LOL