Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Boyfriend has a Date



My boyfriend has a date this weekend. Yes, you read that right. He has a date this weekend. I didn't believe it either and I am pissed about it.

He is going to a work event in Houston and he is taking a transgender woman as his date. I know I don't have boobs but come one...

So I have decided to have a date this weekend also. Reichen and his HOT HOT HOT underwear model boyfriend Ryan Barry are going to be in town for an event. Maybe I can get Ryan to fall in love with me and take me on a date.





I think its only fair that I get to date Ryan while B is going out on his date

4 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Dude, you don't even like boobs. I think it's cute that your jealous.

Just Me said...

I am so not jealous! I was kidding and it's a perfect opportunity for me to have a HOT date.

KB said...

I doubt that he likes boobs. But if he does, I'm sure you could get some strap on ones for him to keep him at home whre he belongs.

Just Me said...

KB - Why did you have to get nasty?