Thursday, April 24, 2008

Daddy and Jack



Meet Daddy and Jack. Jack is the one on it's belly and Daddy is the dominant one standing over Jack. These are the crawfish we adopted at the fish fry this past weekend.

Unfortunately we had to set them free. They were not looking very good so we decided to set them free in their natural habitat. This picture is of them trying to make a run for it and get back into the dirty water of some creek.

I use to like it when Daddy would crab on to my finger with its sharp little pinchers and make me bleed. Oh, the good times we shared. They will be missed.

3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Farewell, dear friends! (Are you sure one of them isn't dead already?)

Just Me said...

What's up with you trying to kill Daddy and Jack?

No, Jack was very much alive.

KB said...

I can't see the picture. What's up wit dat? Email it to me.