Thursday, March 08, 2007

I am alive

I have been neglecting my blog. It has been completely unintentional but it happened.

Here are the updates:

School
I have been busy with school. I am working on a five year strategic plan for a local pet company. Two weeks ago I thought I lost all the work I had done in the past two months, luckily my flash drive was found. Graduation is still set for April 20th. I don't know what I want to do to celebrate? Any ideas? Maybe rent a party bus with 16 of my friends and hit all of the local bars?

Work
Work is work, going well. No new developments.

Boyfriend
He is still as amazing as the first day we started dating. He knows how stress I have been with school and last week or the week before he shows up at my door with a basket full of goodies. He does sweet things like that...and I like him A LOT!

We are still spending a lot of time together but now we are incorporating the world around us. Soon we will be getting back in touch with the world.

Valentines: Was great. We went to dinner and then to a movie.

In other news:
I have been keeping up with everyones blogs. I don't always comment but I do read.

2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

'Bout damn time! :)

Will said...

This sounds pretty great. Good for you, you deserve it.

Now go finish your homework.