Monday, February 19, 2007

Weekend and Chris Evans



I don't have anything exciting to report about the weekend. I was suppose to spend at least 6 hours doing homework but instead I spent all weekend with my boyfriend. Did I mention that I graduate in April? I am so forgetful sometimes and to lazy to look at old post.

Friday we decided to stay in and just watch movies. We ordered food and fell asleep on the couch. We were tired.

Saturday I was woken up with an emergency phone call so I had to jump out of bed and go meet one of my friends. Things turned out okay. I didn't do much the rest of the day. Saturday we did this thing that was way to much work...and we meet up with one of his friends that was in from out of town. We went out to the bars and had a good time.

Sunday we spent all day in bed. We got up to go meet his friend for lunch, he went home for about 2 hours, came back took a nap, went to a meeting, came back and slept until around 9 p.m. He didn't sleep over last night because he was off today and wanted to sleep in. I had to be at work at 6:30 so he would have woken up at that time.

Exciting news: I get to meet Chris Evans on Thursday. I will try to take a picture with him and upload it here next week. Who is jealous?

7 comments:

porchmouse said...

Why Chris Evans? What's the scoop?

Just Me said...

He is going to in town for an event. We are on the VIP list so we get to hang out with him (and hundreds of others) at one of the posh hotels in town. I probably won't even get to see him but we will be in the same room :)

Martinez Family said...

Who is Chris Evans? You know I'm culturally ignorant!

savante said...

GASP! I am freaking green and jealous. Tell him I love him and wanna marry him.

Will said...

Tell him I said hi, and thanks for last week. He'll know what it means.

KB said...

Hey! I just clicked on my link on your site, and you haven't even bothered to update it. It's BROKEN link. How could you? You don't love me do you?

Anonymous said...

it sounds like a peaceful weekend you had. :-) But Chris Evans? Yes, many of homos like me are jealous :-) I hope you touch his bod "accidentaly". I would if I were you :-)