Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Update

I have been busy.

I hurt my sholder so I haven't worked out in two weeks. I went back to the gym on Friday and I have been working out every day since then. I feel a lot better now...not as flabby.

Tuesday - Went out drinking with a friend from NY and some local people.
Wednesday - Went out drinking with a friend from NY and some local people.
Thursday - Went out drinking - was almost drunk.
Friday - Went out drinking -
Saturday - Went out drinking
Sunday - Went out drinking
Monday - Had 1 drink
Tuesday - Had 2 drinks
Today - NOT Drinking.

As you can see, I have been drinking a lot and I am going to stop.

B and I are still together. He is great and makes me laugh uncontrollably. He is very nice and down to earth. Some of his friends on the other hand are not...he has commented on how my friends are all nice and down to earth and his are not. There are two in particular, his best friends, that I don't really care for. They are pretentious, drunk bitches! But I can fake it...

I turned in my final project for graduation on Sunday. I am officially DONE! I graduate on April 20th. :)

8 comments:

Will said...

Does he make you laugh so hard you feel like you're going to wet your pants? That's a sign of a good relationship.

Martinez Family said...

Congratulations on graduating. But as for all that drinking...tsk, tsk, tsk. Think of the calories, man!

KB said...

That's OK about the calories FWM, I bet he's working them off just as quickly as he puts them on... If you know where I'm going with that. wink wink.

Maybe you've just spent more time weeding out your pretentious friends? I remember a few years ago you did a big eval of people that suck. Maybe you should help him eval. his people, and tell him who he should get rid of. ha!

KB said...

(214) 750-5722

That's the number to your local Alcoholics Anonymous chapter...

Martinez Family said...

Snort! KB rocks! Funny girl!

Anonymous said...

Alcohol is good. :)Just remember to keep yourself hydrated in the day.

Robert said...

I'm tipsy just from reading your post! ahaha! I bet you can't wait 'til April 20th.

Hope you're having a great Sunday Cesar!

Topher said...

Oh wow, that's less than a month away. Congratulations!!

Yep, sometimes you just have to fake it though sooner or later, B will see what his friends are like after being surrounded by down to earth folks.

D'ya go out drinking again this weekend? Alcohol's gooood
LOL Take care Ces!